The goal of the CAE IA/CD program is to reduce vulnerability in our national information infrastructure by promoting higher education and research in Information Assurance/Cyber Defense (IA/CD) and to produce a growing number of professionals with expertise in IA/CD disciplines. This program will contribute significantly to the advancement of state-of-the-art IA/CD knowledge and practice.
The vision of the CAE IA/CD Program is to:
- Provide programs that commit to excellence in the field of Information Assurance and Cyber Defense education at the graduate and undergraduate levels.
- Provide the Nation with a pipeline of qualified students poised to become IA/CD professionals.
- Continuously improve the quality of IA/CD programs, curriculum, faculty, students and other institutions.
- Emphasize faculty efforts in improving IA/CD scholarship, professional development and instructional capabilities.
- Foster and encourage further development of strong IA/CD focused education and research depth at U.S. institutions.