The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) has announced new opportunities are currently available for college freshman and sophomores majoring in information technology or accounting and seeking a summer corporate internship. Internship placements are with corporate partners in: Boston, Connecticut, Dallas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Seattle, Silicon Valley, Washington, DC, New York, Milwaukee, and Charlotte.
Internships are paid. The program dates are June 2 – Aug. 12, 2017 or June 15 – Aug. 26, 2017 for students that attend institutions on a quarter calendar. Applications will be accepted until all positions are filled.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Enrollment in a degree-seeking program at an accredited U.S. institution. Students pursuing only a credential or certificate are not eligible.
Minimum 3.0 GPA (on a 4.0 scale)
- Completion of freshman year of college before the beginning of the internship
- Authorization or eligibility to work in the United States by law
- College student majoring in information technology and accounting, freshmen and sophomores preferred.
To be considered for a corporate internship:
- Click here to email your resume.
- In the subject line include your name and major.
- Students must also complete the online application at www.hacu.net/hnip