Our company provides products and services to fairs, festivals and events. This position is the primary technical support for our clients using our POS machines and scanners. If you enjoy travel and face to face interactions with customers, read on.
The POS Field Technician is responsible for making sure that all POS equipment orders are processed accurately and in a timely manner. He/she also serves as main tech support contact and works with the sales dept. to configure equipment properly or find the right equipment necessary for an event. As an IT specialist he is responsible for maintenance of office systems and IT work as necessary.
Other duties as directed by management.
Must meet the following minimum requirements:
- 2 Year College or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, MySQL
- Internet networking skills
- Fast learner and ability to take charge, attention to detail a plus
- Understanding and knowledge in office programs
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Excellent with customer interaction
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and conduct employment background screening including a check of criminal records, past employment verification and drug screening. Knowledge tests are given where applicable.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com