Wednesday, September 14
2:30 to 4:00 PM, Room SAC 3165
4:15 to 7:00 PM, Room SCC 601
STEM Advantage mentors, prepares and inspires women and underserved communities
to pursue STEM careers. Our 360-degree program provides select students a paid
internship, mentor and scholarship. Plus we offer career and personal development
workshops, including career panels and interviewing skills, that are open to all students.
Stop by to learn more about the program, application process, and timeline!
Who should attend?
- Students majoring in computer science, computer technology or math
- Sophomores and juniors with a 3.0 GPA in their major and 2.5 GPA overall may apply
- Applications are due October 30, 2016
Plus STEM Advantage is partnering with MentorNet to offer a mentor to all STEM
majors from freshmen year through graduation!
- To register, complete a profile at mentornet.org. Your profile is not publicly visible.
- In answer to the question “Are you affiliated with any of MentorNet’s partner
organizations?” select “STEM Advantage at California State University”
For more information, please contact Lee Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org