The Microsoft Imagine program is now Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching. To access, please go to https://aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching and sign in using your username.
The Computer Science Department is a member of Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, which provides development software, operating systems and server software to Computer Science Students Only.
Some of the software available:
- Windows and Windows Server
- Visual Studio
- MS SQL
Here are the steps students can follow in order to access the portal.
- Go to https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools
- Click on the blue “Sign in” button. Enter the school-issued e-mail address along with the password.
- Click the radio button to agree with the new terms and conditions. The next page will be the Education Hub.
Please follow the basic troubleshooting steps below in case the software are not showing:
- Clear Cache and Cookies.
- Open In private browsing using Edge, if not available Internet Explorer will serve.
- Enter https://azureforeducation.microsoft.com/devtools and click on the blue “Sign In” button.
- The next page should show the Education Quick Start pane.
- Click on the Software hyperlink and check if you have access to 100+ software download.
It will also be helpful to have the Education Quickstart link below added to your favorites:
Contack Ken Leyba firstname.lastname@example.org for support or additional downloads.
VMWare Virtualization Software
The Computer Science Department is a member of the VMware Academic Program for Computer Science Students Only.
Access to software downloads: VMWare Academic Program
Accounts for Computer Science students are created at the beginning of each semester and receive login information in their Toromail accounts.
Contack Ken Leyba email@example.com for accounts or additional downloads.